Driving an High Efficiency Diesel Forklift must be based on safety as the first element. At the same time, it is necessary to pay attention to fire prevention. Next, China Forklift Truck Distribution will introduce some ways we can prevent the internal combustion forklift.
1. The engine must be turned off when fuel is added, and smoking is prohibited.
2. It is not allowed to use bright fires such as matches and lighters when repairing forklifts;
3. When welding and gas cutting operations on the forklift, the fuel oil should be removed or protected according to the specific conditions, and the oil at the weld and the side should be cleaned, and the necessary fire extinguisher should be provided next to it.
4. Do not arbitrarily increase the size of the fuse or replace the fuse with other wires:
5. Do not use the short circuit method to conduct the firing test line or check the voltage of the battery;
6. Timely elimination of fuel dripping, aging and broken wires of electric wires (including electric wires for charging) and wire fixing forklifts do not prevent the internal combustion forklift from being crushed and rubbed.
Copyright © Shanghai Huili Mechanical Equipment Co.,Ltd. All Rights Reserved Sitemap